Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hello everyone, this is Simone

Hello everybody, my name is Simone. I am a 39 year old native german lady living in the united states of America. I am a former retired military wife with an 8 year old daughter. My husband and I love food. Good food. Home made food. So I am cooking and baking every day. Mostly european dishes like german, romanian (my ex-husband is from Romania), italian, greek, turkish and many more. Also I am giving american dishes an european touch. Have fun with my recipes and I always appreciate feedback when you cook them and like them. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Simone,
    I wish you a lot of fun with your new blog and I'm curious about your recipes.
    Have a lot of fun and enjoy to blogging.
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich hab dich schon in der Leseleiste als Favorit. Wünsche dir viel Erfolg mit deinem Blog.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Lots of times I saw your food on fb and I was really curious about the recipies, cause they look really tasty! So I'd love to get inspired from you, this blog was good news this morning!

    ReplyDelete