Friday, November 22, 2019

Pan Vegetables

                
                          Pan Vegetables 



This is an invention from me. I had this recipe with just eggplant, potatoes and Zuccini but I
thought I can pimp this up a bit. So I did lol. 

This is what you need:

- Raw, peeled and diced Potatoes

- Zuccini, diced (if you don't like them, keep them out)

- Eggplant, diced (also, don't use when you don't like them)

- 1 Bell pepper

- 1 glove Garlic

- Chili for the heat (as much as you can take on heat)

- smoked wurst like Kielbasa or Cabanosi 

- sour cream with herbs (like Aldi is selling)

- 1-2 peeled tomatoes, seeds out



This is how you do it:

Basically what it is, all Vegetables you like just dice and pan fry them soft with a bit oil. You can add smoked sausage, but you don't need to. The Garlic should be the last thing added since it burns fast.
At the very end, salt and pepper and add sour cream with herbs until its nice and creamy. The Tomatoes are giving it a bit liquid and freshness.



I usually just eat it like this but it's also tasty to steak.

Guten Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment