Monday, December 28, 2020

KFC Coleslaw copycat

 


                                      KFC Coleslaw copycat





I like Kentucky fried chicken. But sometimes they don't get the order right and our nearest is like 25 min away. So I had to come up with a solution. I found this recipes online and I think they come the original pretty close. So, don't look any further, just get this one here.


This is what you need:

- 1 Bag of pre-shredded Cabbage Carrot mix

- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise

- 1/4 cup Buttermilk

- 1/4 cup Milk

- 1/3 cup granulated Sugar (I used like half of the 1/3 cup)

- 1 TSP Salt

- 1/4 TSP ground black pepper

- 2 1/2 TBSP Lemon Juice

- 1 1/12 TBSP white vinegar or Apple cider vinegar


This is how you do it:

Stir all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and mix well. Then add the Cabbage and mix well. Let cool and set in the fridge for at least 30 min.. 


Enjoy

Guten Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment