Thursday, December 6, 2018

Lamp chops


                             Lamb chops





I found another recipe for Lamb chops. I had a Lamb rack and didn't really know what to do with
it. 

So I cut it into pieces and had some nice Lamb chops. This time I made them on my electric grill.
You might just use a big frying pan. After making this I was like: wow. I love you. LoL.


This is what you need:

- Lamb rack to cut into slices or Lamb chops

- Salt and Pepper

- 1 stack of fresh Rosemary

- 2 Garlic gloves, smashed

- Butter or Ghee 


This is how you do it:

Heat the electric grill or the pan nice and hot. Salt and Pepper the meat from all sides. 
Melt the Butter and add the Rosemary stack and the garlic and let the butter infuse it a bit.
Watch out that you don't burn it. Move it around a lot.



Now place the meat in and sear it from all sides for around 2 min on each side. (I do the same with 
my Beef Steaks btw. amazing) 



I like to serve the drippings as a little sauce and the Garlic with it. My husband isn't to crazy about 
it. Good, more for me ha ha ha. 

Guten Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment